Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Grays Harbor Podiatry Clinic's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Our office specializes in:
- Adult and pediatric foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Hammer Toes
- Arch and Heel pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Morton's neuroma
- Orthotics / Braces
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Plantar fasciitis
- Skin Cancer
- Sports medicine
- Toe nail fungus
- In office radiographs and physical therapy
- Office, surgery center and hosptial surgery
Grays Harbor Podiatry Clinic
2218 Simpson Ave.
Aberdeen, WA 98520-3514
Phone: (360) 533-4344
Fax: (360) 533-4755
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Map and Directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Aberdeen, WA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience